Monday, August 1, 2016 / by Jason Huerkamp
Why Hire a Real Estate Team instead of A Single Agent Service
The Huerkamp Home Group is a well established Real Estate Group operating in The Twin Cities of Minneapolis St Paul in Minnesota.
Each member of the real estate group has a function with each having their own particular qualities to help the real estate team to function at the highest possible level.
The team structure is made up of the the team rainmakers who would be the Team Leaders, Buyers Agents and Listing Agents, the showing agents, the internal sales assistant, the admin and support staff, sales co-ordinator and closing expert, the marketing director, and the Team manager | CEO who has the task of hiring and managing the team.
There is a lot more that goes into a team hire than just an interview. The person who is applying for the job has to do a DISC profile assessment. What this means effectively is that the personality type of the applicant needs to be the right fit for the team personalities and be able to do the work that is best suited to their profile. No profile is wrong, its just the team needs and the matching profile that make it function like a well oiled engine.
When you purchase or sell a home from our real estate team, you have the benefit of being able to speak to anyone in the group, if your particular contact is not available, at training or even on vacation. You are not left without anyone to voice a concern or look for an answer.
Working with a real estate team is highly effective as the team have a collective brain of resources that bring you the knowledge, the experience and the know how to manage any situation. Each person is chosen for their perfect position in the team and their job in the transactional relationship.
Our internal support staff organize the photographer or videographer, upload your listing to the MLS and make sure that the best qualities are shown. They arrange the home inspection, follow up with paperwork, talk to the lender and the closing attorneys too. The sales people are left doing what they do best, working with buyers and getting homes under contract while the rest of the team are there to support them.
Benefit of Working With a Real Estate Team to You The Client:
- Our sales people can do what they do best and not get bogged down with paperwork
- the support team make sure your home shows at its best
- our admin staff are on top of the paperwork (and they love paperwork) and that makes for a smooth transaction
- there is always someone at the other end of the phone to assist you when your main contact is not available
- your transaction is in the perfect hands - to our team, you are the priority
- there is not just one person spreading themselves through a transaction, you transaction belongs to our whole team
- We have wonderful systems in place to make sure you are looked after from start to finish and that your listing or buying needs are met without a doubt.
The diversity of our team and the incredible wealth of knowledge and expertise in a position that each members loves doing provides a winning combination for you our client.
If you are thinking of buying or selling a home, The Huerkamp Home Group are standing by to make your real estate transaction the best experience. We have many raving fans and collective experience.