Tuesday, December 29, 2015 / by Jason Huerkamp
Lakeville MN Lifestyle and Living
Why choose Lakeville MN to live in?
Lakeville is conveniently situated to the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St Paul and is only a 25 minute commute. The I-35 is minutes away and the airport is easily accessible. Lakeville is economically strong and financially driven. The wonderful natural surroundings and many parks make it an obvious choice for nature lovers. It is a safe City and the has a great sense of community and the friendly people are one of Lakeville's many assets. Schools in Lakeville are sought after and there is a good mix of private and public options.
Things to do In Lakeville MN
Parks - See Parks Map Here
- Aronson Park - With 9 Softball pitches and 9 Soccer fields, a play area and walking and hiking trails, this park has got to be a great choice.
- Casperson Park and Boat Launch - situated on the banks of Lake Marion, Casperson Park has walking trails, fishing pier, boat launch and a kiddies play park and interspersed with picnic and grill areas too.
- East Community Park - Offers beautiful nature trails through the wetlands, picnic shelters, tennis courts and ball court
- King Park - Largely a ball park with 8 fields
- Ritter Farm Park - Horse and hound welcome at Ritter Farm Park - walking and equestrian trails, archery area, cross country ski trails and shore fishing - a wonderful place to enjoy the outdoors.
There are many conservation areas in Lakeville MN and I have listed the largest ones here.
- Foxborough Conservation
- Soberg Waterfowl Conservation
- Steve Michaud Park Conservation
- there are a mass of parks and loops forming part of a greater hiking trail. Perfect way to work off some energy and enjoy the natural surroundings
A superb venue showcasing incredible local talent and more. From art exhibitions to performing arts, special events and fundraisers, this is truly a superb place in downtown Lakeville MN
Lakeville Area Art Center
Shopping Malls - there are many in the area and many close by.
- Lakeville Crossings - Restaurants, novelty and other shopping, health spa and more
- Downtown Lakeville - A unique and beautiful downtown area with eclectic and one of kind shops set in old buildings and offering a unique experience
Brunswick Zone XL - Laser tag, bowling, arcades and more - there is fun for everyone right in Lakeville MN