Thursday, February 11, 2016 / by Jason Huerkamp
Just a Few Fun Ideas to Make the Significant Other in Your Life Feel Special for Valentine's Day
- Make a Scavenger Hunt Instead of Just Giving a Gift - it makes it so much for fun
- Buy a Bunch of Roses and on Every Stem Put a little note saying what you appreciate about your loved one
- Make a fun basket with everything red inside
- Fill a Mason Jar with Red Heart chocolates and little love notes inside
- Write a love note and frame it - how special would that be?
- Write some love notes and stick them all over the inside of your partner's car, so that they find them throughout their commute
- Fill your partner's favorite coffee mug with red heart chocolates, so when he/she gets up to make coffee first thing on Valentine's morning, your thought is already there.
- Put a special card and movie tickets or a dinner surprise attached onto the steering wheel of your partner's car.
- Recreate your first date
- Have an indoor picnic and have as many red foods, drinks and desserts that you can find
- Take your partner out for a romantic Coffee and Cake
- Dinner for two is always a treat, but add a little fun by finding someone who will sing or play her favorite song
- Make a music cd or music list with all your partners favorite songs
- Book a dance class
- Write a love note on the bathroom mirror
- Fill his or her laptop bag with red petals
- Put lipstick kisses on his car window and petals above the sun visor
- If the weather is good go and watch the sunset/sunrise
- Buy a ring and propose
- Buy a Home - We can wrap it for you too!
Looking for a home for your Valentine? Let us get that one sorted for you!